Always been the one to think differently? Are you eager to bolster the ECE Students’ brand?
Then expand your creative-, managerial-, and strategic skills by applying to become our next Marketing Director! Aside managing the marketing committee, your tasks will include the formulation and implementation of all marketing campaigns in our events portfolio, the promotion of ECE Students’ inspiring and fun community, as well as the creation of forward-thinking, new content for ECE Students’ various Social Media channels. As you will be leading the biggest committee of ECE Students, it is important that you have the enthusiasm and spirit to keep your team motivated and help them succeed to their fullest potential.
As Marketing Director, you will…
- You will lead the strategic marketing direction and implementation of the whole organization;
- Be responsible for the (brand) image of ECE Students at Erasmus University Rotterdam and beyond;
- Coordinate the think, design, launch and lead operational Marketing Campaigns to nurture Sales pipeline;
- Manage the communication & marketing strategy based on our strategic roadmap and define marketing communication objectives;
- Follow up and analyse communication, marketing and sales USPs;
- Media and marketing mix optimization / Provide input on creative advertising and media plans;
- Supervise and manage a team of creative talents.
- A strategic thinker with a creative mindset;
- Humble yet confident, with high self-awareness;
- Extremely detailed and process oriented, balancing short-term and long-term needs;
- You are able to manage working teams up as well as down and sideways, and across multiple committees;
- Someone who is extremely communicative, always;
- You recognize when things need to change and don’t always stick to the old and trusted ways;
- You are someone with an eye for detail but are able to prioritize things to benefit long term needs of the organization related to brand image;
- Highly independent and have the courage to make unpopular decisions when necessary.
Want to learn more about what it’s like to be Marketing Director of ECE Students? Keep reading to find out what Dom has to say about his experience!
"I’ve made too many memes this year…"
Leading a diverse team of creative, strong-minded individuals
Cultivating a strong social bond in my committee
Favourite Moment of the Year
The one time DJ (an active member) sang a Mariah Carey song
Interested in a Board year at ECE Students?
Once you have decided that our Board year will be the next step of your career, you can complete your application by following the steps below:
- Click the “Apply” button below, and fill in your personal details.
- Submit a short Motivation Letter (max. 400 words).
- Upload your Curriculum Vitae
Interested in knowing more?
In case you’d like to get a more rounded view on our association and a Board year, don’t hesitate to reach out to us! We are always up for a coffee around campus/in town and happy to answer your remaining questions.