About the Social Committee
Get ready for an exhilarating journey with your peers as we organize a mix of thrilling social events, from picnics to movie nights, and even exciting trips. On the educational side, you can bring in inspiring speakers, host workshops, or create skill-based classes. It’s all up to you – let’s craft memorable experiences together!
Social Committee Member (4x)
Hours per week: +/- 5 (can be more or less depending on the time of the year)
Required experience: None
Advantage: Any experience with event management or entrepreneurship related work
Available positions: 4
Length of committee membership: 1 academic year (October 1st, 2023 – June 31st, 2024)
What you’ll be doing:
- Organizing educational and social events for all passive and active members of ECE Students.
- Organizing other social events include picnics, drinking nights, movie nights, and even small excursions.
- Maintaining contacts with partners and participating organizations.
- Oversee the entire flow of your events.
You are the ideal person if you:
- …have an affinity for entrepreneurship and events
- …think outside the box to find creative solutions
- …proficiently manage your time and abide by deadlines
- …have no problem with multitasking and working on multiple projects at a time
- …plan and organize events while taking into consideration the financial and time constraints
- …are motivated and dedicated to organising the events as well as possible with the team.
"“There is immense power when a group of people with similar interests gets together to work toward the same goals.”"