About the Marketing Committee
Do you enjoy coming up with creative content? Perhaps you are more of a graphic designer. Whether you prefer taking photos, designing innovative marketing campaigns, or managing socials like a pro. Marketing Committee is for you!
Hours per week: +/- 5 (can be more or less depending on the time of the year)
Required experience: None
Advantages: Any experience with marketing or entrepreneurship-related work
Available positions: Social media manager (1x), content creator (1x), BIG 3 (3x)
Length of committee membership: 1 academic year (October 1st, 2022 – June 31st, 2023)
What you’ll be doing on the marketing committee…?
- Manage the promotion of all on and off-campus events by using several resources (Campus Screens..)
- Coordinate with other committees to handle their marketing proposals effectively.
- Create original content for Instagram (Sheep with sign, ECE Students) and LinkedIn, your take to use and design a strategy for another app!
- Design the medium and short-term marketing strategy.
What are the specific tasks for each avaliable position…?
- Social media manager (1x)
In charge of the different social media channels, Instagram, Linkedin, new ones…The main task is to keep it active and fresh.
- Content creator (1x)
Designing, creating and coming up with original content for our social media (such as podcasts, reels series, any possibilities are up to you!)
- BIG 3
This is a team that will collaborate on creating posts, and stories, design the marketing of events from scratch and create an identity for them. The team includes:
"Build something 100 people love, not something 1 million people kind of like."