Unilever International Internship Program – Marketing, Brand Development
Send your CV to email@example.com by latest 23:59 February 20
Are you studying towards your penultimate or final year at University or recently finished your bachelor or masters study and looking for an international challenge to start in March 2019? Do you want to work in a dynamic environment that encourages innovative thinking?
If so, apply for the Unilever International Internship Program today! You’ll have early responsibility, work on real projects and make a big impact!
Creating a better future every day. That is Unilever’s vision. We help people feel good, look good and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others. With our iconic brand portfolio of more than 400 brands, such as Dove, Lipton, Knorr or Hellmann’s, Unilever is one of the world’s largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods companies. When joining the Unilever Headquarters, you get the opportunity to have an impact on a leading-edge company, to have impact on our outstanding brands and to get real responsibilities that will provide you a good insight into the organization and support your personal development. At our Marketing & Innovation Hubs you will have the chance to experience crafting brands for life and help to develop our products’ personalities and strategies on an international level. You will have the opportunity to make your ideas come true and work on dynamic and innovative projects where you learn from the best. You will be part of a passionate team where your insights and ideas are valued. If you are ambitious, keen to learn and want to have a big impact…then you’ve come to the right place.
What will you be doing?
As an international intern, you will join one of our marketing teams and work on global brands at our international headquarters in Rotterdam. In Brand Development you will help to create compelling brand visions and develop plans across the full marketing mix including brand communication and innovation.
Working on one of the Deodorants global brands (AXE, Dove, Rexona)
Coordinating marketing projects
Working closely with different countries to launch campaigns, packs and/or products
Analysing market data/ brand strategy/ results of different product ranges
What do we offer?
We can offer you a very dynamic, multi-cultural and fun environment in which people with energy, creativity and lots of passion work together to build brands and deliver amazing product experiences for our consumers. We have a proven tradition of developing our own purpose driven leaders and encouraging innovative thinking. Future focused feedback and challenging goals drive innovation and ambition within a performance culture and an inclusive and informal environment. We will support you to achieve your potential.
In addition to this, you will receive guidance on how to find accommodation in your location as well as a compensation based on the local conditions. You will also be part of the intern network to accelerate your learning.
What skills do we look for?
- Analytical confidence and proactive thinkers;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – Capable to build strong relations across categories and with regions;
- Good business sense & sense of urgency when needed;
- An independent worker and self-starter always striving to deliver an excellent performance;
- Able to filter relevant feedback while keeping a global mind set;
- A personality who provides real clarity on what others are accountable for and takes responsibility for doing what they say they will do;
- Preferably experienced with social media.
What do we expect from you?
- Full time availability for 6 months from March 2019;
- Bachelor or Masters student in the penultimate or final year of University or within 6 months of graduating, preferably in Marketing;
- Fluent in English, more language skills is a plus;
- Passion for leadership
- Participation in extracurricular activities
Netherlands, Rotterdam – Unilever Europe – Weena 455