The social committee will be responsible for maintaining a great atmosphere among internal members of ECE students. This entails planning events both online and offline (when the lockdown measures reduce) for active members. You name it: paintball, karting, cooking sessions and karaoke nights, you’ll get the chance to plan all these fun events and engage the community.
Your tasks will include
- Organizing (and participating in) Social Events for the members of the association
- Organizing Trips (if Corona allows of course)
- Organizing interesting workshops for the association’s members (including you)
- Bringing all our memories of 2020-2021 together in a yearbook
- In general, bringing out the fun side of everyone in the association
We are looking for someone who:
- Is social
- Is creative
- Is responsible
- Enjoys organizing fun activities for themselves as well as for others
- Likes to spend time with fellow students and active members
As part of the Alumni Committee you will be responsible for establishing a well-functioning Alumni Network for ECE Students.
Your tasks will include:
- Getting in touch with the Alumni of ECE Students
- Organizing activities for the current ECE Student Members and the Alumni of the Association
- Look for opportunities to collaborate with the Alumni and the companies/startups they currently represent
- Help the association grow in the future
- Setting up an alumni page on the website and updating it regularly
We are looking for two committee members who
- Likes to network
- Like to employ creative and critical thinking in their work process
- Like to spend time with fellow students and active members
Show off your ability to think outside the box on the Innovation Hackathon committee! Help organise corporate innovation challenges and other new events.
The Innovation Hackathon is a series of events with two main goals: to challenge tough corporate positions by providing students with business cases featuring real-life corporate problems, as well as providing an atmosphere for students and corporates to interact. Your dream internship at your favourite corporate is just one Hackaton away from coming true!
Apart from the Innovation Hackathon, the committee will also organise a Corporate Innovation Conference, bringing together the most innovative companies and our bright students.
Will you be able to disrupt the corporate environment?
Do you have an eye for detail and a passion for organizing big-scale events? Apply as Project Manager to become the mastermind behind the logistical execution of our interesting events. As Project Manager, your responsibilities are never the same. You are in charge of translating interesting ideas into real events over time. We are looking for a creative and intricately organized individual who has unconventional ideas. Through this role, you will challenge yourself and seize the opportunity to successfully launch large-scale professional events, taking ECE Students to high grounds!
We are looking for someone who is able to:
- Demonstrate a great eye for detail
- Think outside the box to find creative solutions
- Proficiently manage their time and abide by deadlines
- Communicate effectively with good interpersonal skills
- Plan and organize events while taking into consideration the financial and time constraints
- Book and schedule sneakers/workshops/vendors
Your responsibilities would include:
- Develop strong interpersonal skills
- Defining the concept and internal activities of the event(s) (including tone and theme)
- Creating a timeline of tasks troughout the year with the aid of the Chairperson
- Organising all logistics systematically (location, schedule, entertainment, accomodation, prizes)
- Communicating with contacts necessary to the internal affairs of the event(s) (e.g. food vendors, prize sponsors, entertainment sources)
- Managing communication with participants (registration, email welcome, reminders)
- Maintaining contacts with partners and participating organizations
- Overseeing the entire flo of the event(s)