DISCOUNTED TICKET | Students Founders Programme (SFP)
This 9-week immersive program is designed to guide and support students from all backgrounds as they transform their creative ideas into successful businesses. With a focus on gradual development, the program will take you through every step of building your company – from trend analysis and idea generation to funding acquisition and pitching to investors.
Each session will feature a range of engaging activities, including workshops, keynote speakers, and networking opportunities. You’ll also receive personalized guidance and mentorship from experienced entrepreneurs.
Whether you have an idea in mind or not, regardless of your faculty or year, the SFP is an excellent opportunity to bring your entrepreneurial ambitions to life. Don’t miss this chance to unleash your potential and achieve your goals. We can’t wait to see you there!
- An official certificate issued by the Erasmus Centre for Entrepreneurship.
- Access to 9 in-person sessions
- A pitching session for potential co-founders or team members.
- Ongoing mentoring and support throughout the program.
- Insider access to the Dutch entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Opportunities to network with top CEOs and entrepreneurs at various networking events and drinks.
- Food will be provided at all the sessions.